Wednesday 7 September 2011

Ffeiriau Chrefft. Craft Fairs.

Helloo...
Just a quick post with the dates of craft fairs I will be taking part in the next few months :)...

Cymru Contemporary Craft Fair
@ Conwy Quay, Conwy
Saturday 17th September

FiFi's Christmas Craft Market
@ Millennium Gallery, Arundel Gate, Sheffield.
Sunday 13th November



Farchnad Nadolig Myfyrwyr. Student Christmas Market
@ Bangor University
Fri 9th December 1-6pm


Ffair Nadolig Penygroes Christmas Fayre
@ Neuadd Goffa, Penygroes, N.Wales.
Saturday 10th December

Marchnad Neuadd y Farchnad, Caernarfon
Sat 17th Dec 10-4:30

Lora xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lora, I met you yest at the craft fair, bought the lovely turquoise circle pendant. A fellow Jeweller just forwarded your details to me thinking I would be interested in your work (how strange we should all learn about you on the same weekend). Feel free to pop over and see me in my studio/gallery in Beaumaris (email me first) I may be interested in displaying some of your work.
    Cheers Kriket

    ReplyDelete